Announcement of Pak Army AFNS Jobs, Get Join Pak Army AFNS 2022 Armed Forces Nursing Service Online Registration. The Pakistan Army essentially known as the Proud of Pakistan is the all around focused Defense Department of Pakistan and takes care of a wide range of Defense Works has reported the chance to join Currently this division is to serve in the Nursing field in Armed Forces.
Females applicants of Pakistan who bear the ethnicity of Pakistan are welcome with honorary pathway to go after Pak Army AFNS Jobs. The Pakistani females as well as the applicants from AJK/Gilgit Baltistan are additionally qualified to apply yet in one case the double identity holders should give up one ethnicity and afterward they will be at risk to be picked for current government occupations.
Thus, these are the last and essential subtleties now I will tell you further about the subtleties underneath in this way, we should view for Join Pak Army AFNS 2022. Pakistani Nationals are free to Join Pak Army as Captain through Direct Short Service Commission 2022. All such female wannabes hoping to enlist in Pak Army after FSc ought to step forward and be important for Pak Army by Join AFNS Category for which nitty gritty qualification models is given underneath.
Announcement Details of Pak Army AFNS Jobs
Names of Commissions:
For this type of Commission, the applicants should be Matric pass with 60% marks and FS.c (Pre-Medical) with 50% marks are eligible to apply.
Trained Nurses as Lieutenant (Female):
For to apply against this commission the requirements include Nursing Diploma and Midwifery, BS.c Generic Nursing and Post (RN) BS.c Nursing is required.
Age Limit: Age limit for the first type of Commission includes 17-25 years on 31st December 2022 and for the second type of Commission the age of the females should be 18-28 years on 30th November 2022.
Gender: Females are welcome to apply.
Nationality: The females of Pakistan are welcome to apply and those of AJK/ GB are also liable to apply but dual nationality holders are not eligible to apply but if they surrender from one nationality can apply.
Educational Criteria for the AFNS BS.c Nursing: Those who wanted to apply for this category should possess the FS.c with 50% marks and apply with the HOPE Certificate duly signed by the respective authority. On the date of an interview, the candidates have to submit the FS.c part-02 result.
Educational Criteria for Trained Nurse: For the Trained Nurse the candidates can apply by having the PNC Registration certificate and should be having the specialized courses like ICU, OT, CCU from the PNC recognized institute or hospitals.
Marital Status for BS.c Nursing: The unmarried/ widowed/ divorced without encumbrances and separated applicants are able to apply.
Marital Status for Trained BS.c Nurses: Unmarried, as well as Married females, are required to apply.
Height: Height of the applicants should be “5” feet (152cm)
Weight: Weight should be as per mass body index.
How to apply for Latest Armed Forces Nursing Service Jobs
- Those applicants who want to apply so they need to register themselves online via a given web link below or by visiting the nearest Army Selection & Recruitment Centre.
- The registration will begin from 20th June to 19th July 2022 and all you have to do just keep in touch with us.
- At the time of registration, the following documents are required as original mark sheets of results and their photocopies, CNIC, domicile, and 3 passport size photographs should reach and postal crossed order of Rs. 100/ in favor of (DGPA), GHQ, and Rawalpindi at the proper address.
- The applicants have to undergo an interview from GHQ Selection Board in Lahore, Rawalpindi, and Karachi.
- The separate call letters will be issued to inform the candidates.
- The applicants have to undergo the medical test also.
- Govt employees while applying have to produce their NOC from their current employer.
- For more jobs visit our site www.apkmobiles.com